We are in the initial stage and are looking for individuals who are driven by a strong sense of creation and passion for excellence.
What we offer
An open work environment that values empowerment to take risks and collaboration at all level.
Do it the smart way. Work with high caliber team members coming from all around.
Yes, it matters alot. We offer very attaractive and really competitive compensation.
An opportunity to actively participate in building the company and thriving together.
Team outings, interactive games, beer bash, .... We work hard and play harder.
Just be what you are and do what you love. Don't worry, we will there to help you.
We are seeking innovative and qualified Individuals to join us. You should be an enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of the school curriculum. You should also be a motivated individual with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to better understand logical reasoning and help them to excel their lateral thinking.
Roles and Responsibilities
The position will involve assisting students (Class 1 to Class 9) and helping us in making quality questions that will assess the student's thinking capabilities.
Subjects: Logical reasoning
It doesn't matter. Just be good.
workMarketing AffiliateRoles and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain customer relationships in order to understand their needs and business priorities.
- Provide excellent customer service to maintain existing affiliates and acquire new affiliates.
- Manage business negotiations with customers.
- Handle business deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities as needed.
- Coordinate with various teams to address affiliate needs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Implement affiliate marketing activity including email campaigns, newsletters, blogs, etc to increase revenue targets.
- Recommend process improvements to increase revenue targets.
- Perform new customer acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails.
- Set marketing and sales goals to achieve revenue growth.
- Provide training on affiliate management as needed.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on day-to-day issues.
- Develop business strategies to improve the affiliate program.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Organize and coordinate trade shows and other promotional activities for product launches and specials, if needed.
- Work with management team to execute and close new affiliate deals.
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
Uthsara is committed to a policy of equal opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, maritial status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information, or any other classification protected by country's law. No third party applications accepted.